Spine Board Stretcher
we use optimum quality materials, sourced from trusted vendors. These spine board stretchers are carefully developed in order to ensure its quality and safety. It uses a durable HDPE shell which does not reflect extreme temperatures ensuring superior patient comfort over metal folding stretchers.
Our spine stretchers are best in terms of matchless attributes, and it makes Indian Healthcare Company a trusted choice of spine board stretcher manufacture,Supplier,exporter in Delhi/ NCR. Our spine stretchers are designed with twelve oversized hand-holds which can also accommodate with the help of gloved hands. It’s easy to carry patients with these spine board stretchers. This board usually weighs around 8 kilograms, and therefore it’s quite easy to manage patients and boards simultaneously.Our spine board type stretchers are popularly purchased by clients from various metro cities, including Chennai, Bangalore, Bhopal, Lucknow, Rajasthan, and Pan India.
The main characteristics of our product are that it takes half the space comparing to the other standard stretchers, which puts it to great use in paramedic Response Vehicles, Chief Officers Vehicles, or any other location where storage space is limited.
- Its light weighted hospital furniture.
- It is high-resistant to cracks, bumps, and corrosion as well.
- It’s highly compatible with all types of head immobilizers.
- This furniture has translucent properties, i.e; it’s translucent to X-rays.
- It has 2 safety straps on each side to give steady support to the patients.
Following are a few technical specification of this hospital furniture.
- Product Size: (L x W x H): 184 x 45 x 4cm
- Material: It’s prepared by using the finest quality of fiber material.
- Packing Size: It has a packing size of (L x W x H): 187 x 49 x 7cm.
- Load Bearing: It can bear a maximum weight of 159kg.
- Packaging Details: 1pc of these stretchers will be packed in one carton.
- Weight: Its Net and Gross Weight varies up to 7.5kg and 9kg respectively.